Monday, August 15, 2011

Help Me!

I know I don't have many followers (yet), but I am asking for some assistance from you with this one.  I spotted these lovelies while out looking for something else.  My goal is to wear these before summer ends.   I'd love to put together a little something like what  Charee Lenee'  put together in her "Pretty In Pink" post.  She used hot pink or fuchsia and I'd like to do the same look with Bumble Bee yellow.  So far, the only thing I can think of is this 'off white' (blouse and pants) to wear the yellow with.  What do you all think?



Shoes: Varsavia Viamara | thrifted from Plato's Closet
Belt: Target

Toodles...

1 comment:

  1. you could be super casual with a canadian tuxedo...aka high waisted jeans and a chambray shirt, or you could go casual with a color block dress or a pump it up with an all orange outfit and the yellow pop! love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete