Soooo, let's get down to the folks I mingled with:
1. Silke (pronounced Sil-kay) at http://www.sexyshoesexpert.com/sexy-shoes/ and her daughter who's a Sr. in high school. We both admitted to not being the best at "small talk", however, we managed.
2. Lori at http://www.girlymuse.com/ (THE HOST) has such a sweet spirit. She was so inviting and made sure everyone was comfy in "the Funky Barn". Her children came down to grab a bite to eat and were equally as nice as she is. See the pic below!
3. Megan from http://twobirdsboutique.blogspot.com/. She had on the cutest outfit and her physique was banging, even though she complained about having a big booty. LOL! She also described herself as an "open person" on her blog. She admitted to once running a marathon in a thong, but hesitated about posting it.
4. Amanda from http://www.lululetty.com/. Hails from Michigan and wore it well with a vibrant personality. Her vintage style was quite striking and she was a joy to chat with.
and last but not least...
5. Sally from http://www.alreadypretty.com/ who's launcher her career as a full-time blogger! Go Sally! She is soooo down to earth and very easy to chat with. I hope to get to chat with her more in the future!
|the Funky Barn also hosts weddings|
|black butterfly that kept hanging around with us...probably a blogger who came back as a butterfly|
|oatmeal pies in a jar! will be stealing this idea really soon|
|homemade baked oatmeal and raisin cookies|
|upstairs at the Funky Barn|
|upstairs stage with lighting|
|i took a pic from upstairs window|
|backside of the barn|
|pic from back of barn|
|left side of parking area|
|right side of the parking area|