Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beauty Product Review

This is a review on Avon's magiX face perfector with SPF 20 for $5.99 + tax.

PROD_1053998_XL.jpg

It comes in 30ml/1 fl oz tube and is used to help prevent sunburn. 

Directions: perfect the look of your skin with this colorless gel powder.  Apply all over face or just on areas that need perfecting.  Use alone or under foundation.  Apply evenly before sun exposure as needed.

I ran into a gentleman who was passing out his Avon business info at a fundraiser basketball game in my neighborhood, so I decided to place an order because I had been dying to try the new and improved Avon products. 


I  have been using this as a primer or make-up base.  I absolutely love the light-weight feeling.  Trust me when I say that a little bit goes a long way.  It has a light scent that is pretty tolerable for my allergies.  It goes on smooth and evens out the look of both my concealer and liquid foundation.  The blemishes, oil, and craters on my face seem to be minimized when I use it. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this product to others and I'd give 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment