Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January obsession

I sometimes tickle myself.  I should be writing posts for a work project, but I find myself here on my personal (private) blog instead.  Passion is a mutha!
At any rate,  I was on quite a vintage brooch kick the first week in January.  Thank God it has subsided (some).  I swear I remember these brooches from the 1980's.  I can recall having one or two that I shared with my mother. I liked them then and I LOVE them now.  I had initially went on a massive brooch-hunt because I wanted to use them as an embellishment for some DYI jewelry and to wear on a plaid blazer that I found at the newly opened Savers thrift store in Woodbury.


vintage brooch shown here was given to me by a co-worker who once was a jewelry rep for Napier



toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment