Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random posting of my thoughts...

brainstorming a logo...as you can see, i didn't get very far.




SPRING HAS SPRUNG...AH-CHOO!

APRIL SHOWERS BRING IN MAY FLOWERS...my tulips have bloomed!  Since I  was not blessed with the gift gardening, I'm going to have to send a shout out to the gardener himself, Bruce for planting these tulips for me last year.  Aren't the absolutely beautiful?



WISH LIST ITEM...
A 5-piece vanity set for my dream dressing room......ooo la la...
I'd like it in a washed light colored wood.


My office space :-]


I have shared an office with someone for the past two years.   I think I have done considerably well sharing.  Last year I shared with a female and this year I share with a man.  Both did mind their office manners well. Although I do have to admit that I was skeptical of the man at first.  It all has worked itself out and we do a pretty good job at playing "good cop"/"bad cop".



2010 summer find... Nine West Booties
I snatched these bad boys up off the clearance rack at DSW last summer.  They were originally $99.  By the time all the markdowns were factored in, I paid $20 for them. They were slightly damaged because one of the zippers was off track which didn't bother me one bit.  I took them to my local shoe guy, $7 later, my shoes were ready for the streets.



Office creativity by M. Hawkins Designs
I snuck a quick picture of this decoupaged table that my co-worker designed.  This was taken before she put the final coat on AND yes, it is for sale!



It's that special time of year again...
That's right...TRACK SEASON is in FULL effect.  My 2 boys compete on the local, regional, and national levels.  We literally spend every weekend at Track Meets surviving the hot, muggy weather.  I've learned to pack all kinds of items from sunblock to fruit to water and gatorade for our entire day out in 90 degree weather.  Why am I blogging about TRACK SEASON you might ask????  Well, because my children do fairly well in their races and it's something that they LOVE doing.  I will be reporting back soon regarding their winnings!




Toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment