Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thrifted Jewel and Ruben Studdard

This posting is two-fold: one to share with you a necklace and brooch in one that I bought at a local Goodwill store (Roseville or Woodbury).  I fell in love with the abstract details and earth toned colors.  It goes really well with several pieces in my closet.  I usually pair the necklace with this gold bracelet from Francesca's Collection.

Click here and scroll down to see the gold bracelet in a posting I did this summer.
  http://tdrenice.blogspot.com/2011/07/jewels-to-die-forsummer-2011.html#more
~front~
~back~









Secondly, I regret that I missed out on my intended stop to Two Birds Vintage Boutique this weekend, but duty as a mother and volunteer was calling.  On Friday night I had to go to my son's first basketball game as a high schooler and on Saturday, I volunteered and worked the Miss Black Minnesota USA Scholarship Pageant.  Ruben Studdard was the guest artist and boy did he sing.  I was able to capture a few pics from stage left.






1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a good thrifted find! That's cool that Ruben Studdard was the guest singer for the pageant!

    ReplyDelete