Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family creativity...

Here is picture of a Father's Day card that was created by my boys four years ago.  The oldest came up with the ideas and the youngest put it into action.  We were going about our busy lives and did not realize it was Father's Day.  We had no time to go out and purchase a card or gift so the boys asked for some glue and construction paper and wa-la:



While I was at it, I decided throw in a picture of a sash I made for my mom during a pageant where she selected to be represent the state of Minnesota.  I was so nervous and anxious that I was sweating bullets.  For those of you who know me well, know that I am no where near the creative person I desire to be.


All righty then, this cheeeesy blog posting has come to an end.   Thanks for tuning in.

Toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment